Pages

Sunday 13 June 2021

Vollyball 2021

This year on volleyball tournament we were going against other schools,the first school we went against was glen talor as a warm up because we lost to them,but i can understand because we didn't have that much practise over the years. After a 10 minute break we started going against point England but the problem was that we lost to them twice because some of us were unlucky and didn't really want to hit the ball So the schools went against was glen tallor,tamaki primary, and point England,When the time hit 2 a clock we have finished our tournament and we have 1 win and 3 losses but it a good game anyway so i don't really mine that much anymore.


4 comments:

  1. Hi i think your post is really interesting because volleyball sounds like a great game great job with winning this sounds really cool.

    bye from zac :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sonny I dont play Vollyball but this sure was interesting😁 I think its good that you dont mined if you win or lose. I think its cool how you have a photo from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonny, my name is Tiare and I'm in room 21 at Belfast school.
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post because you added a lot of information about what happened in the tournament and you added lots of detail which I like!
    Did you enjoy the tournament? Was it fun?
    I really want to play volleyball because it sounds very enjoyable.
    Maybe next time you could add more puncuation to your writing, also you have some spelling mistakes.
    Again I really enjoyed reading your blog post!
    I hope you have a good day! Bye!
    -Tiare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sonny,
    I liked this post because of how detailed you've made it.
    Did you know I do netball for sports.
    Why did you do volleyball? Is it for winter sports?
    [Question] Do you do this sport on a friday?
    Thanks for sharing!
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete