Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Playground

Last month our principle decided to add a new playground to our school so the students can have there fun as the days are speeding by So the new playground equipment's is a slide,orex spinner,monkey bars,and a swing which is the most used equipment on the playground but what matters is that they enjoy spending there time on the new playground but the bad thing is that we only can use it at a certain day so ours will be on Thursday and so on but i never heard any complaints well only some our prefects and our principle is trying to make it easier for other students to play safely because it could cause more injures when the senors and juniors are on the same playground so now most people will understand more about keeping safe and i hope other schools will understand the same safety.

                                            

                                              Couldn't find a picture :/



9 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sonny,
    I like how you have added in a picture of the new playground and have written a detailed blurb about how the playground is being used.
    From the picture it looks like the ground is soft, this will prevent injuries also. What is your favourite piece of equipment?
    Just remember to reread your writing and add in a few more full stops.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Zara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zara for using your time to comment on my blog:D

      Delete
  2. Hi Sonny,
    I liked the way you used a picture. I think it makes the blog post look really cool. I always try to add a picture.
    This reminded me of how our school's junior playground is getting constructed on.
    Maybe next time re- read your writing and make sure not to rush it.
    [Question] Whats your favourite part of the playground??
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Sonny
    I liked your blog post it was wonderful it must be really fun to play on that playground good job. My favoirite part was when you said I hope the other schools has the same saftey it was great job you had some really good detail in it. Next time you could add another picture other than that you did a really good job.
    How Long did it take?
    Was it fun?
    From Tama belfast School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Namaskāra Sonny,
    I liked the way that you used a picture to shows us (The Audience) what it looks like. I also like they way that the playground turned out and I hope that you like it. I like how you explained whats there and what equipment is there. What part of the playground do you like to play on at break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonny,
    It is very cool that you got a new playground. Do you know how long it took to make it? next time you could add a more catchey title.
    From DANIEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sonny, I like how you added so much info and effort into your blog post.
    Next time you could reread your writing to make sure everything makes sense.
    What is your favourite part of the new play ground?
    Mine would be the swing I think.
    Have a great day Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sonny,

    That's some very cool playground. I like how you added what days you get to play on it. I wonder which part of the playground has the less people playing on? Other than that good blog post.
    Kind regards
    -Laisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sonny,
    I really like the fact that you added a photo of the new playground,
    It looks very bright and colourful.
    Do you know how long it took to finish?
    I also like the fact that you added a detailed and quality blurb about what this blog post is about.
    I hope you have a good day! I really enjoyed reading your blog post!
    Bye!
    -Tiare

    ReplyDelete