Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Homework

Well this week's blog post is about homework and I know for lots of people it is really annoying sometime when we get extras but its not a problem if we just give it a try it basically like practise and getting ready for collage and i don't think i'm ready to challenge myself against homework twice the size as what we have as intermediates so what i should say is at least give a try we have family,friend,cousin or a dog maybe? so that's why we have good teachers to help us out before collage because its not the same as right now,so if you are viewing this give hard things a try it could go well for you:) 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Sonny
    I really like the way you shared your thoughts on the topic of homework, and actually turned it into a blog post. I can tell you must've been really listening to my advice the other day: we only get better at something through practise. I can see your effort to write in class and blog posts is really improving the depth of ideas and thinking you have. This is great because it tells your audience how much you feel or know about the topics.
    Keep the practise coming - advice for future posts, check for your full stops. Otherwise I'm loving the lift in effort with your writing and blog posts.
    Happy days
    Mr N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Sonny,
    I really like how you've put this post. It makes me actually want to do more of my homework.
    Did you know that I have never want to do my homework, but my mum bribes me to do it and says ill get a treat after so I do it.
    Why did you do a post about this? Was it an activity?
    [Question] Do you like doing homework?
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete