Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Going to the Pool with my Family

In the beginning of our day, it was really  hot so I asked  my mum and sister if we can go to the Panmure swimming pools.My dad was inviting people if they wanted to go to the swimming pool.
 I went with my sister to Pack n Save to buy food like drinks,chips an chicken.After that we started swimming and I used a flatter board because I was scared that I might drown. The water was deep for me and I am not a confident swimmer.After swimming  I had  some ice cream for desert then my family  went to the Domino's pizza to get our dinner. I picked the garlic pepper roni  and cheese.At the end of the night I went to my room and played some fortnight  mine craft and call of duty 3. I played for 1 hour after  that I felt tired so I went to my bed and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment