Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2018

About me

I am Sonny Fiu and I am a Samoan, born in Auckland New Zealand. I am a healthy nine years old boy.
I have four older siblings two  bossy brothers and a loving  sister and two nephews.
I go to Ruapotaka Primary School at Point England area. I am a year five student and  I am in room 10.My teacher is Ms Misela and I like the way she taught me on how to do different things.She is
very kind and I am happy to have her as my teacher.
I like to play sports and my favourite sports are soccer and touch.I do not like anything to do with  running.I like swimming as well because I have learned a little bit of diving and and my confidences.
    I like eating but I have
favourite food. I like ice cream, Mac Donald, KFC, and Chinese.I do not like vegetables but I like fruits.
I loved myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment