Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

Haikyuu!!

For this week blog im going to talking about haikyuu!! and some of you guys are familiar with this type anime the this anime is about volleyball it was released on 6 April 2014 right now it is one of my favourites because of the animation and the music also i suggest you read the subtitles instead of changing there voices because they dont sound the same and you will also get use to them speaking Japanese.My last words for this blog is please watch this in your free time.

Thank you:)

    

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sonny,
    I have watch this series but only the first episode.
    I have watched it in English sub before but sometimes there swear words and I don't know if it's just the app I'm using or it's actually meant
    to be that way.
    There's a lot of animes like this and about other sports like basketball, swimming and football,
    but I have not watch any of those due to age restriction,
    they can't be that bad, right?
    Hope you have a great day and keep up the great work!
    -Ashly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonny,
    I like this blog post because it's about anime! I also like anime! I haven't watched Haikyuu yet but I am going when I have time it looks and sounds cool!
    If I had to pick a favourite anime it would either Death note or Angels of death I can't choose! If you haven't watched these I do recommend it!
    Who is your favourite character is Haikyuu?
    Overall I hope you have a good day! bye!
    -Tiare.

    ReplyDelete