Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

My holiday

In my holiday I went to the playground with my sister,nephew and cousin and I.my cousin and I was playing on the swing,slide, and zip line the zip line was scary because I almost  fell of.after that my sister went to to buy chicken nibble and chips well my nephew cousin and wait for her at the park because we wanted to stay.after she arrived we got really really hungry so we went to her and the we enjoyed it and it was crispy

After that we heard the ice cream truck then we ran as fast as we can so we won't miss it the we got our ice cream just in time before the truck was going  to leave I just got a ice cream with no toppings.I sat down on the bench and ate it.The ice cream tasted vanilla with white chocolate then my nephew didn't
want his so I ate it.

later that night my cousin and was playing Friday the 13th we had level to new people and new jasons the game was very scary because the music was scary and when put on my earphones it is to loud.

My favourite part was eating ice cream because the cone was crunchy and the ice cream was delicious.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment