Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Having fun

last week Sunday my sister reminded me on going to the movies.I went to the shopping center then I walked up the stairs after that my brother payed the popcorn drink and ice cream well we were waiting, Zephaniah and I, was eating our ice cream before it will melt.

When the movies started we were eating popcorn because we got hungry.when the movie was long Zephaniah went to sleep when it  was finished my favourite super hero was spider man because he saved heaps of people.

finally my brothers family and I went to the fish and chips for dinner because we were feeling hungry again I had my chips with ranch and tomato sauce.

I want people to see the movie because every one was saved. 

I felt happy because we a good time!     

No comments:

Post a Comment